Saturday, June 18, 2016
Ketchup Post
I have been fishing four times since my last post, as soon as the hot weather of June got here the fishing or catching I should say slowed down a bunch. The first slow down I caught maybe 20 and then the next time I caught maybe 15 then 17 and this morning Saturday, June 18 I caught seven. That's not quite as bad as it sounds, because I would only fish a couple of hours each time and this morning I fished for one hour at the nature trail steps and then moved down to happy Hollow and fish there for maybe an hour and I caught a 12 inch rainbow and of course let a decent size Brown get away. Early morning before nine and late afternoon after five is the best time to fish plus it's not so hot and you don't have to worry about getting run over too bad with a canoe or kayak. This morning as I was leaving the nature trail area I ran into a man and his son from Brentwood. His son, Luke, I have met before, A real nice boy that goes to Bretwood HS that knows Brett and they had a river hawk With an older motor that they were going to sale and I may get me a Father's Day gift for myself. I will post on here if I do, until next time Pappy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment