Monday, April 18, 2016

2 Beautiful Days

this report is for April 17 and April 18. Sunday afternoon between worship services I waded the Caney for a couple of hours and caught six nice sized trout. Three rainbows were 12 to 14 inches long and one brown 16 1/2.  That was the best day I have had and several trips, then I went out this morning Monday and had another decent day.  That was the best day I have had and several trips, then I went out this morning Monday and had another decent day  I finished again for a couple of hours and caught three nice size rainbows and one small brown.  Yesterday, it same like white with yellow head was the color and this morning that didn't work until after the sun came up good and I added a little flash and that seem to do the trick   It is still a little slow overall the water is low and the other guys out there aren't catching very many fish either, but it can only get better.    Until next time, Pappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment