Thursday, April 28, 2016
Thursday, April 28, fishing may be started to get hot
I got to the Caney today around 230 in the afternoon and fish above the steps where no one else was. There were only three or four people left because the generation had been off since 7 o'clock this morning. So I have started where no one else was and that was the spot to be, I caught13 within a couple of hours most of them were anywhere from 10 to 13 inches and all were rainbows. Before the generation started, I was wanting to try happy hollow since I hadn't finished there since last fall. I am sure glad that I did, the best hour and a half that I have ever had there.on the light side of an estimate, I caught 30 fish and maybe closer to 40 and they were 99% small browns and a couple of decent size rainbows. They were all over the place, if I was standing in 3 feet of water I could see them swimming by. I don't know if they had just stocked in that area but the river was full of them. Hopefully I will get a chance to go back sometime next week and see if they are still there, until then, Pappy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment