Monday, November 7, 2016

Another Catch Up

 I have probably been to the river five or six times since my last post. The fishing is basically as it was, no great numbers and a few browns and rainbows and the 15 to 17 inch range.  I did take the river hawk up to Lancastor as the water was going down and caught a 19 inch brown on the opposite bank from where three other guys were fishing.  I have also tried fishing with the floating line and I think that once I get the hang of it I will do OK, the fishing is pretty much the same but setting the hook for me is quite a bit different .  I am in Orlando right now celebrating Presley's sixth birthday and will be back home on Friday whatever the date is and hope to be back fishing a week from today. So until then, Pappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment