Thursday, April 30, 2015
Sat. 4/25;15
There was a 4 hour window to wade this morning so I took advantage of it along with 4 or 5 other fisherman. Again, after 5 days generation, it took me a while to find the right fly for the right spot.I caught 4 in the first hour or so in the first 30 yards of wading the river. I then moved quickly from their through the next 30 yards until a found a run that held bigger fish last year, the bigger fish were still here, I think waiting for stuff to fall out of the trees. This was about a 40 yard stretch, I spent the rest of my time wading here and ended up with a total of 22, about the same amount of browns as rainbows, no brookies. The rainbows overall were larger than the browns. That's all I have for now, maybe May 2 Saturday I'll be back on the water. Until then, Pappy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment