Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Cloudy morning, they are still there

I went out this morning, Wednesday, from 1030 to 1230.  we have had some rain this morning early quite a bit of cloud cover as I was fishing. We have had some rain this morning early and quite a bit of cloud cover as I was fishing  I started a little bit below the steps and finished probably a 50 yard area from bank to bank using mostly a couple of soft  I started a little bit below the steps and finished probably a 50 yard area from bank to bank using mostly a couple of soft hackles.  Most of the small Browns were still there they were on both sides of the bank and a few larger rainbows were out in the middle on the flats.  There were three or four guys that were fishing where the trout run was and they werent doing near as good.   My way isnt the only way, but it still works for me.   Until next time, Pappy

No comments:

Post a Comment