Monday, May 30, 2016
Short Sunday afternoon
Since it was the 5th Sunday of the month, we had our evening worship conducted by the young men right after our fellowship meal. That gave me a free evening to wade the Caney, from 4:30 to 6:30. I fished a small area above the steps, the other places were taken. Pretty much the same story, the 10" Browns were still the and the ridge that held the rainbows was still there. I caught and netted 1 slot rainbow and lost at least a couple more. I also realized that if I didn't get a hit within 3 casts, make sure my fly is still on my line. This happened 3 times after losing a bigger rainbow, each time my line had been cut. I ended up with 19 which ain't bad for a late holiday weekend afternoon. I still haven't decided whether to go this afternoon,Memorial Day. I'll post if I do. Until next time, Pappy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment