Thursday, May 26, 2016
Four day report
I haven't posted anything for the last three days that I have finished because they have all been about the sign . The small Brown's anywhere from 7 to 10 inches long are still anywhere from 30 yards above the steps all the way down almost to the Bluffs. I went twice today Thursday the 26th this morning for about one and a half hours I caught between 30 and 40 mostly the small Brown's a couple of browns over 12 inches. This afternoon was a different story, I started at about 430 and finish till 630 the Browns were 11-12 inches long and I got into some rainbows there were 13 14 inches long and fat. I went a little further up river from the steps because everywhere below that there were people fishing and I wouldn't going to be there that long anyhow. I'm still mostly using soft hackle, this afternoon I changed to a hare's ear and a prince nymph. The generation schedule an early-morning is great for me because it lets the water get low enough that I can fish from bank to bank some of the other people don't like it but it suits me just fine. Until next time, Pappy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment