Saturday, August 13, 2016
River Hawke Fishing
I took the river hawk out a couple of afternoons this past week and fished with one generator running for about an hour each time. I caught a couple of 12 inch rainbows each time, some at the waterfall and the other two over at the pool. When the generator turned off I stayed in that area and would then work my way down to where I would normally wade. I had better luck doing this, I caught several rainbows and a couple of Browns close to the steps on the Longbranch side. I am still searching for the top one or two flies to fish while the generator is running, I may try to go out this afternoon, Saturday. I will post again if I get to go, until next time, Pappy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment