Thursday, August 18, 2016

World traveling fisherman

 On Monday, August 15 I had the great pleasure of fishing with a world renowned fly fisherman  from parts unknown in the land of south Africa.   Known by everyone in the industry as Apeiwe, only one name needed  to be recognized .   He graced my presence with his benefactor, Robert buddy Harston .  He has unbelievable skills, so much so that I am not even able to describe them due to copyright restrictions that has been in effect since his career started.  I am working right now with his agent to see if I can post a photograph of the two of them and if possible it will be possibly the first photograph of this marvelous man  any where close to his fishing waters .  I am limited in the amount of words that I can use in this post so I will have to end it now. So until next time, Pappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment